The EzyDog Life Jacket is the perfect buoyancy aid for swimming and taking your dog out on the water. It is reflective for night safety with a lead attachment point and a convenient grab handle.
Does you dog have trouble swimming or just need more confidence in the water? If so, then the EzyDog Life Jacket is the ideal solution.
A LIFE VEST FOR YOUR DOG
The EzyDog Life Jacket has been designed and extensively tested to give your dog the most ergonomic and snug fit possible. Our unique Ultra-Buoyancy Foam is strategically positioned around the vest to keep your dog in a natural swimming position at all times. It will keep your dog unhindered in the water and allow for natural movement. It can be fastened and removed quickly and easily.
- Ergonomic Grab Handle
- Unique Ultra-Buoyancy Foam ensures that your dog will always float
- Padded chest straps
- Super Strong Nylon D-Ring to transport and secure your dog when required
- Stainless steel D-Ring – won’t rust!
SIZE GUIDELINES BELOW;
|Size||Weight (kg)||Girth (cm)||Length (cm)|
For best fit, measure the girth and length of your dog. The girth will take priority when selecting a size. The girth being the area behind the front legs and around the body. The length being the area from the neck to the base of the tail.
The Bouyancy Aid does not need to cover your dog’s entire back length to be effective.
For Dogs under 7kg, check out our Micro Dog Life Jacket.
1. LOOSEN NECK STRAP & UNCLIP ALL 3 BUCKLES.
2. PLACE THE DFD ON THE DOG’S BACK AND CONNECT THE NECK CLIP.
3. POSITION DFD FOR THE GREATEST BACK COVERAGE, THEN CLIP THE TWO CHEST STRAPS. ADJUST THESE STRAPS EVENLY FOR A SNUG FIT.
4. ADJUST THE NECK STRAP FOR SLIGHTLY LOOSE FIT (CHEST STRAPS WILL KEEP THE DFD IN PLACE).
TIP: THE FLOTATION PORTION OF THE NECK STRAP DOES NOT NEED TO COVER YOUR DOGS ENTIRE NECK.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.